OCEAN POINT MAROC BOOKING CONDITIONS

 

Conditions


PAYMENT


To reserve your surfcamp stay, we charge 20% of the price, which is non-refundable. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash and in euros on site. If you have any problems with the payment, please let us know immediately.

 

SURF TEACHER
 

The surf instructors will take you to the surf spots and tell you where to surf. However, they are in no way responsible for customer safety or for injuries or deaths while surfing.

 

PRICES
 

All prices are displayed in EURO and refer to one person per week. When you book, the price of your stay cannot normally change. However, we reserve the right to increase or decrease prices due to changing exchange rates. A 20% deposit is required at the time of booking. Once the confirmation has been sent, the deposit cannot be refunded. The remaining amount is paid on site in euros and cash.

 

 

CANCELLATION BY OCEAN POINT
 

We are unlikely to need to make changes to your booking, but occasionally this may be due to force majeure. We reserve the right to make small changes at any time. Most of these changes are minor and we will let you know as soon as possible.


CANCELLATION OF THE HOLIDAY BY THE CUSTOMER
 
If you have to cancel your stay with us before arrival, we will not refund the 20% deposit.

 

CANCELLATION AND DAMAGE
 

While staying at Ocean Point, customers are expected to behave properly and acceptably and take responsibility for their behavior. If their conduct jeopardizes the condition of the property or vehicles, or seriously affects other guests, Ocean Point reserves the right to refuse to accommodate the culprit. The culprit is liable for the costs of the damage caused.

 

INSURANCE
 

Every person booking a vacation at Ocean Point must have full travel insurance. Ocean Point is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to people or property during your stay.
Send feedback
History
Saved
Community

 CONTACT US 

WhatsApp: +447458670461

Ocean Point Maroc, Plage d'Imsouane, Route d'Essaouira, Tamri

  • Facebook
  • Instagram